InTrend Mortgage agents specialize in negotiating
Caledon’s Lowest Home Loan Rates
Caledon is a town in Peel Region which is just north of Toronto Ontario, Canada. Caledon’s population is approx. 57,050(2006) and is growing slowly as development creeps further north. In terms of land use Caledon is primarily rural in nature, however it does border the urban centers of Brampton and Orangeville. Caledon consists of an amalgamation of a number of urban areas, villages, and hamlets; its major urban centre with typified suburban housing mixed with old town charm is Bolton. Many of Toronto’s wealthiest citizens own large country estates in the area, among them many members of the Eaton Family, Norman Jewison, Elton John and the inventors of the board game Trivial Pursuit. Maclean’s magazine has named Caledon as the safest town in Canada to live in.
The Town of Caledon has over 70 parks totalling more than 300 acres. There is also over 260 km of publicly accessible trails within the Town of Caledon including 105 km of the Bruce Trail. The Town of Caledon currently owns and maintains the 36 km of the Caledon Trailway, and a 1 km portion of the Etobicoke Creek Trail.
• Bruce Trail
• Caledon Trailway
• Elora-Cataract Trail
• Grand Valley Trail
• Humber Valley Trail
• Andrews Treasure Trail
• Oak Ridges Trail
• Albion Hills Conservation Area
• Alton Forest Conservation Area
• Belfountain Conservation Area
• Caledon Lake Forest Conservation Area
• Forks of the Credit Provincial Park
• Glen Haffy Conservation Area
• Heart Lake Conservation Area
• Ken Whillans Conservation Area
• Palgrave Conservation Area
• Robert Baker Forest Conservation Area
• Terra Cotta Forest Conservation Area
• Warwick Conservation Area
Choose InTrend Mortgage for the lowest mortgage rate in Caledon
If you’re looking for the right mortgage to make your dreams of living or working in Caledon a reality, call InTrend Mortgage. Our team of specialists can guide you through the entire mortgage process with personalized service you won’t get from larger banks.
From helping determine how much you can afford and which mortgage plan is right for you, to getting the keys to your dream home, we can help every step of the way.
Call (289) 512-0741 to find Caledon’s best mortgage rates
Let InTrend Mortgage help you make the transition to your new home or business in Caledon. From our first consultation to the successful close of your perfect mortgage, our mortgage agents work tirelessly to ensure you get the lowest possible rate, with terms that work for you and your family.
If you’ve settled on Caledon, and want the lowest possible rate on your mortgage loan, call InTrend Mortgage at (289) 512-0741.
And welcome to Caledon.
Get to know Caledon with this complete reference guide
- “Caledon, Ontario.” Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 04 July 2017. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Town of Caledon.” Index. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Caledon – Town, Ontario, Canada.” Population, Age characteristics, Dwellings, Houses, Language, Education, Work, Industry, Earnings, Income, Immigration, Citizenship, Labor. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Toronto Neighbourhood Guide.” Toronto Neighbourhood Guide – Caledon – GTA. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Real Estate Market Report for Caledon, ON.” Canadian Real Estate Wealth. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Useful Business Links.” Useful Business Links – Town of Caledon. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- Marr, Danielle. “Caledon high schools rated among top third in Ontario.” CaledonEnterprise.com. N.p., 28 Apr. 2015. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Town of Caledon Tourism website.” Tourism website. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “The Best 10 Professional Sports Teams in Caledon, ON.” Yelp. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Caledon News – Latest Daily Breaking News Stories.” CaledonEnterprise.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Caledon Tourism 2017: Best of Caledon, Ontario.” TripAdvisor. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.