InTrend Mortgage agents specialize in negotiating
Hamilton’s Lowest Home Loan Rates
Hamilton is the Canada’s largest steel producer, and can be found on Burlington Bay, less than 70km from Toronto and about the same distance from the U.S border at Niagara Falls. Several towns are part of Hamilton, including Stoney Creek, Flamborough, Dundas, Glanbrook and Ancaster.
Some of Hamilton’s earliest businesses made their homes by the waterfront to be near to the CN railroad tracks. These include companies that distribute parts, those in the lighting industries and laboratories. In contrast, the financial and cultural core of Hamilton can be found at Gore Park, near King and James. Hamilton’s famous McMaster Innovation Park has been steadily building its workforce in the downtown core, especially in the tech, life sciences and R&D verticals.
Hamilton residents have a variety of areas that offer their own distinct charm, including affluent areas like the Durand District, newer homes in Ancaster, strong middle class neighbourhoods in the northeast areas and more ethnic neighbourhoods that have blossomed around local churches and near small business epicenters.
Hamilton has become a strong force in the health sector as well, employing over 10 percent of the population. The Health Sciences Corporation is Hamilton’s top employer and is currently comprised of six hospitals.
Choose InTrend Mortgage for the lowest mortgage rate in Hamilton
If you’re looking for the right mortgage to make your dreams of living or working in Hamilton a reality, call InTrend Mortgage. Our team of specialists can guide you through the entire mortgage process with personalized service you won’t get from larger banks.
From helping determine how much you can afford and which mortgage plan is right for you, to getting the keys to your dream home, we can help every step of the way.
Call (289) 769-9727 to find Hamilton’s best mortgage rates
Let InTrend Mortgage help you make the transition to your new home or business in Hamilton. From our first consultation to the successful close of your perfect mortgage, our mortgage agents work tirelessly to ensure you get the lowest possible rate, with terms that work for you and your family.
If you’ve settled on Hamilton, and want the lowest possible rate on your mortgage loan, call InTrend Mortgage at (289) 769-9727.
And welcome to Hamilton.
Get to know Hamilton with this complete reference guide
- “Hamilton, Ontario.” Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 03 July 2017. Web. 04 July 2017.
- Hamilton, City Of. “City of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.” City of Hamilton. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.” Population, Age characteristics, Dwellings, Houses, Language, Education, Work, Industry, Earnings, Income, Immigration, Citizenship, Labor. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “List of neighbourhoods in Hamilton, Ontario.” Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 23 June 2017. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Real Estate Market Report for Hamilton, ON.” Canadian Real Estate Wealth. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- Hamilton, City Of. “One Stop for Business.” City of Hamilton. N.p., 27 Nov. 2014. Web. 04 July 2017.
- Ca.ratemyteachers.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “The Top 10 Things to Do in Hamilton 2017 (with Photos).” TripAdvisor. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “20 famous Hamiltonians.” My Blog. N.p., 05 Nov. 2012. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Home.” SportHamilton. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Hamilton News – Latest Daily Breaking News Stories.” HamiltonNews.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Hamilton Tourism 2017: Best of Hamilton, Ontario.” TripAdvisor. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.