InTrend Mortgage agents specialize in negotiating
Belleville’s Lowest Home Loan Rates
The name of the city of Belleville is aptly derived from the words ‘beautiful village’. Belleville is and is located on the Bay of Quinte, an arm of Lake Ontario about 175 km east of Toronto on the 401 at the mouth of the Moira River.
Belleville appeals to all age groups, not only the people approaching retirement, but the young and active. Belleville offers a small town atmosphere but with big city amenities, and Belleville residents enjoy everything the outdoors have to offer – including fishing, boating, swimming and other water activities. Just south is one of the most famous beaches in the world called “The Sandbanks” which features camping, natural sand beaches, natural levels, swimming and all those summer activities.
Belleville also features live theatres, a mall with over 125 stores, top-notch restaurants, most major department stores, city transit, state of the art library, four arenas, race track, numerous health clubs and golf courses, boating, fishing, and Loyalist College.
Belleville has a major hospital and two medical clinics and is well known for its mid-July classic called Belleville’s Waterfront & ethnic Festival which attracts between 125,000 to 175,000 people.
The area has a large rural community with very diverse agricultural activity, conservation areas, pools, unique antique and gift shops and cafes and a large farmer’s market located in the heart of the downtown core.
Choose InTrend Mortgage for the lowest mortgage rate in Belleville
If you’re looking for the right mortgage to make your dreams of living or working in Belleville a reality, call InTrend Mortgage. Our team of specialists can guide you through the entire mortgage process with personalized service you won’t get from larger banks.
From helping determine how much you can afford and which mortgage plan is right for you, to getting the keys to your dream home, we can help every step of the way.
Call (613) 900-5872 to find Belleville’s best mortgage rates
Let InTrend Mortgage help you make the transition to your new home or business in Belleville. From our first consultation to the successful close of your perfect mortgage, our mortgage agents work tirelessly to ensure you get the lowest possible rate, with terms that work for you and your family.
If you’ve settled on Belleville, and want the lowest possible rate on your mortgage loan, call InTrend Mortgage at (613) 900-5872.
And welcome to Belleville.
Get to know Belleville with this complete reference guide
- “Belleville, Ontario.” Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 01 July 2017. Web. 04 July 2017.
- Google Maps. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Home.” City of Belleville. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Belleville – City, Ontario, Canada.” Population, Age characteristics, Dwellings, Houses, Language, Education, Work, Industry, Earnings, Income, Immigration, Citizenship, Labor. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Real Estate Market Report for Belleville, ON.” Canadian Real Estate Wealth. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Business Directory.” Downtown Belleville Ontario Canada. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Elementary & High Schools in Belleville ON | YellowPages.ca™.” YellowPages.ca. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Tyendinaga Cavern and Caves.” TripBuzz. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- City of Belleville. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Belleville Senators.” Belleville Senators. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Belleville Region News – Latest Daily Breaking News Stories.” InsideBelleville.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Belleville Tourism 2017: Best of Belleville, Ontario.” TripAdvisor. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.