InTrend Mortgage agents specialize in negotiating
Guelph’s Lowest Home Loan Rates
Guelph is situated in south central Ontario, less than 100km from Toronto. Guelph is especially productive agriculturally, and is well known for its industrial and educational contributions.
Guelph gets much of its charm from the historical 19th-century architecture that’s been carefully preserved, particularly in the downtown core on streets like Wyndham and its proximity to the Speed River. Buildings of note include Joseph Connolly’s Church of Our Lady and the Renaissance Revival-style City Hall.
Guelph has a strong employment rate for workers in advanced manufacturing, which accounts for a quarter of Guelph’s workers. Several major companies call Guelph their home, including the always popular Sleeman Breweries. Other top employers include Rogers cable 20 (a local TV station), Linamar Corp and Plycon Industries.
Always growing, Guelph is easily accessed by the 401, and has transportation services that include VIA Rail and GO Transit.
Choose InTrend Mortgage for the lowest mortgage rate in Guelph
If you’re looking for the right mortgage to make your dreams of living or working in Guelph a reality, call InTrend Mortgage. Our team of specialists can guide you through the entire mortgage process with personalized service you won’t get from larger banks.
From helping determine how much you can afford and which mortgage plan is right for you, to getting the keys to your dream home, we can help every step of the way.
Call (226) 773-5156 to find Guelph’s best mortgage rates
Let InTrend Mortgage help you make the transition to your new home or business in Guelph. From our first consultation to the successful close of your perfect mortgage, our mortgage agents work tirelessly to ensure you get the lowest possible rate, with terms that work for you and your family.
If you’ve settled on Guelph, and want the lowest possible rate on your mortgage loan, call InTrend Mortgage at (226) 773-5156.
And welcome to Guelph.
Get to know Guelph with this complete reference guide
- “Guelph.” Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 03 July 2017. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “City of Guelph.” City of Guelph. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Guelph – City, Ontario, Canada.” Population, Age characteristics, Dwellings, Houses, Language, Education, Work, Industry, Earnings, Income, Immigration, Citizenship, Labor. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “What Are Guelph’s Best Neighbourhoods? -.” Mississauga Real Estate, Homes, Neighbourhoods & Schools. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Real Estate Market Report for Guelph, ON.” Canadian Real Estate Wealth. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Guelph Chamber of Commerce.” GCC – Moving Business Forward. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- Ca.ratemyteachers.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Guelph Ontario Attractions for Tourists.” Attractions for Tourists. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- Administrator. “Famous Residents Guelph.” Virtual Walk Business Directory & City Guide – Home. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- Recreation & Sports – Guelph.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Guelph Local News.” GuelphMercury.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Guelph Tourism 2017: Best of Guelph, Ontario.” TripAdvisor. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.