InTrend Mortgage agents specialize in negotiating
Lowest Home Loan Rates in St Catharines
There is no larger city in the Niagara Region than St. Catharines, which is Ontario’s sixth largest urban area. Conveniently located about 50 km south of Toronto, St. Catharines is also just under 20 km from United States border by the Niagara River.
St. Catharines boasts approximately 1,000 acres of parks and trails, which is why it as become known as “The Garden City”. Over time, manufacturing has become the leading industry, with companies like General Motors of Canada, Ltd., TRW Automotive and the District School Board of Niagara operating from St. Catharines. The city is also located along one of the primary telecommunications routes between Canada and the U.S, which is why so many call centres choose to locate in St. Catharines.
Possible most famous as the city where both Brock University and the infamous Welland Canal can be found, St. Catharines is also gaining popularity being part of Niagara’s unforgettable wine route and for the lovely and scenic Port Dalhousie, a harbourfront village on Lake Ontario.
Choose InTrend Mortgage for the lowest mortgage rate in St Catharines
If you’re looking for the right mortgage to make your dreams of living or working in St Catharines a reality, call InTrend Mortgage. Our team of specialists can guide you through the entire mortgage process with personalized service you won’t get from larger banks.
From helping determine how much you can afford and which mortgage plan is right for you, to getting the keys to your dream home, we can help every step of the way.
Call (365) 651-2033 to find the best mortgage rates in St Catharines
Let InTrend Mortgage help you make the transition to your new home or business in St Catharines. From our first consultation to the successful close of your perfect mortgage, our mortgage agents work tirelessly to ensure you get the lowest possible rate, with terms that work for you and your family.
If you’ve settled on St Catharines, and want the lowest possible rate on your mortgage loan, call InTrend Mortgage at (365) 651-2033.
And welcome to St Catharines.
Get to know St Catharines with this complete reference guide
- “St. Catharines.” Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 03 July 2017. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Home page.” Home page – St. Catharines. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “St. Catharines – City, Ontario, Canada.” Population, Age characteristics, Dwellings, Houses, Language, Education, Work, Industry, Earnings, Income, Immigration, Citizenship, Labor. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- Inc, FoundLocally.com Media. “St Catharines, Ontario – Niagara Region Neighbourhoods.” Moving TO CANADA: Cities, Neighbourhoods & buying a home!FoundLocally.com Media Inc., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Real Estate Market Report for St. Catharines, ON.” Canadian Real Estate Wealth. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- Business Directory | St. Catharines Downtown Association. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- Ca.ratemyteachers.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “St Catharines Ontario Attractions.” Attractions. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- Nurun.com. “Chief departs without regrets.” St. Catharines Standard. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “St. Catharines Tourism 2017: Best of St. Catharines, Ontario.” TripAdvisor. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.