InTrend Mortgage agents specialize in negotiating
Scarborough’s Lowest Home Loan Rates
Scarborough can be found just east of Toronto, north of Lake Ontario and south of Steeles Ave. to the north, directly west of the Rouge River and ending at Victoria Park Avenue. Scarborough has one of the most richly diverse populations in all of the Greater Toronto Area – over 50% half of Scarborough’s residents are from another country. Only Markham, Ontario and Richmond, British Columbia have higher numbers of residents that were born outside of Canada.
The infamous and picturesque Scarborough Bluffs rise over Lake Ontario, and are one of the most popular destinations for locals and visitors alike that are looking to enjoy an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Scarborough is very accessible, with various transportation options like subways, trains, buses, taxi services and convenient access to many major provincial highways and close proximity to Lester Pearson International across the 401. Scarborough is also well known for being home to the Scarborough Rapid Transit, which is the only elevated rapid transit line in all of Ontario.
Scarborough is home to many fine educational facilities, with post-secondary schools like Centennial College and the famous University of Toronto, and strong secondary schools like:
- Agincourt Collegiate Institute
- David and Mary Thomson Collegiate Institute
- Francis Libermann Catholic High School
- Jean Vanier Catholic Secondary School
- Mary Ward Catholic Secondary School
- Wexford Collegiate Institute
- Woburn Collegiate Institute
Choose InTrend Mortgage for the lowest mortgage rate in Scarborough
If you’re looking for the right mortgage to make your dreams of living or working in Scarborough a reality, call InTrend Mortgage. Our team of specialists can guide you through the entire mortgage process with personalized service you won’t get from larger banks.
From helping determine how much you can afford and which mortgage plan is right for you, to getting the keys to your dream home, we can help every step of the way.
Call (647) 933-6668 to find Scarborough’s best mortgage rates
Let InTrend Mortgage help you make the transition to your new home or business in Scarborough. From our first consultation to the successful close of your perfect mortgage, our mortgage agents work tirelessly to ensure you get the lowest possible rate, with terms that work for you and your family.
If you’ve settled on Scarborough, and want the lowest possible rate on your mortgage loan, call InTrend Mortgage at (647) 933-6668.
And welcome to Scarborough.
Get to know Scarborough with this complete reference guide
- “Scarborough, Toronto.” Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 01 July 2017. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Toronto Neighbourhood Guide.” Toronto Neighbourhood Guide – Scarborough – Neighbourhoods. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “The Best 10 Landmarks & Historical Buildings near Scarborough, Toronto, ON.” Yelp. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Top 10 Things to Do in Scarborough on TripAdvisor: Check out Things to Do in Scarborough, Toronto.” TripAdvisor. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.
- “Moving to Scarborough, Ontario home neighbourhoods, realtors, and movers.” MovingInCanada.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2017.