Get a mortgage quote the easy way
When it comes to getting a competitive mortgage quotes, there’s the hard way and the easy way.
You can spend your time speaking to salespeople at banks or visit multiple branches at multiple lenders to see what they’ll get you (the hard way) – or you can call a mortgage agent (the easy way.)
When you choose to get a mortgage quote from a broker, here’s how it works.
Your mortgage agent will find you a low mortgage rate
Save yourself time and get the best possible mortgage rate by letting your mortgage agent handle all the calls and negotiations for you. It couldn’t be easier. An experienced agent will:
- Do all the legwork for you
- Represent your best interests when speaking to lenders
- Compare rates from multiple lenders
- Search wholesale rates that would normally be unavailable to you
- Simplify the process – even on complicated finance deals
Best of all? There will be less stress and less bureaucracy than you might be used to when negotiating a mortgage rate with traditional banks.
Rely on your mortgage agent every step of the way
In addition to finding you great rates, an experienced mortgage agent will also help you through the entire process – from getting pre-approved, to conducting a home appraisal, to getting you the keys.
Along the way, they will offer their insight and knowledge on everything from:
- Which lenders will consider your unique circumstances and which won’t
- Whether your credit rating will affect your ability to qualify
- How to obtain exclusive rates not available on the open market
- Negotiating lower rates and application fees
- Negotiating potential penalties
No wonder 60% of Canadians who are aware of the benefits of mortgage agents choose to work with one.
Call us today at 905-780-8988 – and let a dedicated InTrend Mortgage agent take the stress out of hunting for the lowest mortgage rates available.